Satsang with Ram Giri
Tuesdays from 7 to 9pm. Please RSVP
Dive deep within to explore the mind and heart, to experience the practice of Bhakti Yoga, the Yoga of Devotion and to master the practice of the Skills for Awakening®. Join us for weekly sessions of inquiry, meditation and heart-centered sharing.
- Receive exceptional guidance and support on your spiritual journey
- Realize you are a receiver and giver of divine grace
- End the cycles of suffering and create the life and fulfillment you want
This ongoing practice group is aimed for those who are genuinely committed to the path of spiritual awakening. Those who want to be free of unnecessary suffering, avoid spreading their unhappiness to the people they love, live a life of fulfillment and realize peace of mind and the higher aspiration of the heart.
We will work, step-by-step, with today’s most effective skills for self-liberation, which are easy to learn end highly effective in guiding seekers in their own personal Sadhana (spiritual practice). The Skills for Awakening® is the way Ram Giri serves the Divine with himself and others. They are:
- HeartSourcing a meditation for open hearted living and self-nurturing from the Core of your Being
- The Work of Byron Katie for Clarity, Peace of Mind and Conflict Resolution: “It’s not the problem that causes our suffering it’s our thinking about the problem.” – Byron Katie
- Open Attention to end stressful feelings and conflicts and live in Emotional balance and Harmony
- Devotion and Stillness.
You will be able to continue this uplifting practice throughout the week and…for ever! And most importantly we will support each other during this time.
- Create your own personal practice for the most direct path to wholeness
- Participate in conversations rooted in ancient wisdom, expressed in clear contemporary language
- Receive meditation instruction focusing on the heart center – HeartSourcing
- Enjoy the encouragement and wisdom of spiritual community
~ We will meet at our home (Coral Gables, Miami) on Tuesdays from 7 to 9pm (some times we go a bit longer).
~ The group is limited to 15 people. Please be at least 10 minutes in advance, it encourages everyone to establish a practice of mindfulness and to honor each other’s time and space.
~ Offering: $20. This is one of the ways you can support our service in this spiritual community.
Please give us a call at 305-567-1406 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating and have any questions. We will email you back with the address and parking details.
Skills for Awakening Team
Back to Events